Seminars during Fall 2018 are held in Hill 705 on Tuesdays 3:00 – 4:00 PM (except where noted), from September 11 through December 11. The seminar is organized by John Ma, Natasa Sesum, and Paul Feehan. All are welcome. Abstracts for all presentations are posted on the Department of Mathematics Geometric Analysis Seminar page. Please subscribe to our seminar email list to receive the latest updates.
Fall speakers include
- Gabriel Katz, MIT
- Baris Oskunuzer, Boston College
- Gregory Moore, Rutgers University
- Camelia Pop, University of Minnesota (joint with Mathematical Finance and Probability Seminar on Tuesday 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM, December 4)
- Danny Ruberman, Brandeis University (joint with Colloquium on Fridays, 4:00-5:00 PM) – September 28
- Chris Scaduto, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook – October 2
- Nick Stekhle, MIT
- Lisa Traynor, Bryn Mawr College – September 11
- Gang Zhou, Binghamton University – September 25
In addition, please see our Rutgers Geometric Analysis page for the list of twelve speakers for our Fall conference, November 14-16, 2018.